Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Movin' on 'Up'

Weezy! We finally got a piece of the pie...Now we're up in the big leagues, getting our turn at bat!

Okay, so my excitement has nothing to do with the old tv show The Jeffersons. Although I did get the Post title from the Twitter account of Faux Frank Wren, who tweeted 'we're movin' on Up' after the signing of BJ Upton was announced this afternoon.

I happen to be a realist (or pessimist, as some like to call it)- so after watching Dan Uggla's struggles after being acquired two years ago, I'm saying that I'm 'cautiously optimistic' about the Upton signing. He's got the tools to make you drool: great D , speed, a RH power bat. What's not to like?!  Well there is a Low OBP and high K's- like I said, I'm cautiously optimistic that he and Jason Heyward will one of the few 30/30 teammates you will ever see.

No comments:

Post a Comment